Welcome to Kenford Academy where every child is important and no child is less important. Kenford Academy is a school that runs Nigerian, British and American curricula. It also has high values and good standards of behavior and courtesy.
At Kenford Academy, our unflinching aim is to build a total child who will not be defaulting in any area of life within a global environment. Suffice it to say that the academics of a child is not our only concern, but also the spiritual and moral lives of the child. With unreserved commitment and support from fully trained professional staff, every child is guided and encouraged to develop their full potential in all areas of learning. We recognize that everyone has an important part to play in children’s development. We therefore seek to work in close partnership with parents and other foreign professional bodies.
It will interest you to know that the school also facilitates admission for our students who want to study in any of the foreign universities.
I hope that our website provides you with a comprehensive introduction to our values, expectations and way of working.
Thank you so much for your interest in our school and we very much hope that you enjoy exploring our website.
Mrs. E.C. Duru
Mission of the school
- To set up a conducive academic environment with up-to-date facilities to enhance a sound moral, academic, cultural and scientific society.
- To provide educational assistance to indigents and indigenes at pre-primary, primary and post-primary educational enterprises across all gender with merit-based to acquire pertinent knowledge for sustainable development.
Vision of the school
- To breed a generation of people with moral and academic excellence.
- To inculcate cultural norms and scientific values to the younger generation.
- To inculcate the virtues of effective leadership quality and responsibility.
- To develop individual of sound upbringing and intellectual ability.
- To inculcate the right type of knowledge that will enhance science and technological advancement.